Northfield Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine Clinic provides general practice Oriental medicine, Alternative medical care, and nutritional support for cancer patients.
- American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T. Chelation and Intravenous Nutrition Training.
- Howw Toooo Seminars Certification in Alternative Medicine. Chelation, H2O2, Chelox & Intravenous Nutritional Therapy training. Skoshi Farr instructor.
- British Institute of Homeopathy – Master Diploma Homeopathy.
- Cornell University-Plant Based Medicine Certificate.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Advanced Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Herbs and Dietary supplements for the Cancer Patient.
- Introduction to Injection Therapy. Michael Young L.Ac.
- Continuing Education Universe of Health Services. Prolotherapy: Basic – An Alternative and Complimentary Treatment for Acute and Chronic Pain.
- AcuInjection Pharmacology, Technique, Theory, Anatomy and Physiology & Risk Management – Troy Sammons, M.Ac.O.M.
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association. N.A.D.A. Acupuncture Detox and Addiction Training.
- Ozark Life Institute of Therapy Technology. Certified Soft Tissue Manipulation.
Professional Memberships, Certifications and Licenses
- Licensed Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques.
- Member American College for Advancement in Medicine. A.C.A.M.
- Member International College of Integrative Medicine. I.C.I.M.
- Past President Arkansas Association of Oriental Medicine. Ar.A.O.M
- Member American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T.
- Diplomate: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine N.C.C.A.O.M.
- Diplomate Candidate: American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T.
- Excelsior College. Associate in Science Degree, A.S.
- Excelsior College. Bachelor of Science Degree, B.S.
- Excelsior College Master of Health Sciences Degree, M.S.H.S.
- Beijing School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. Doctor of Oriental MedicineDegree, O.M.D.
Books By Dr. Martin
Emergency Anaphylaxis Management
Doctors of Oriental Medicine are uniquely trained in a paradigm of healthcare which encompasses all traditional and most modern techniques utilized in current patient care. The last decade has witnessed Doctors of Oriental Medicine becoming primary care physicians. We are no longer simply acupuncturist. As practitioners learn modern applications of Oriental Medicine we gain new treatments to aid our patients and the responsibility of educating future Doctors of Oriental Medicine. I believe this manual “Emergency Anaphylaxis Management” from an Oriental medicine perspective is essential to any Doctor of Oriental Medicine practicing today and an indispensable part of oriental Medicine education. I believe Dr. Martin has written a treatment guide which outlines a DOM’s responsibility in the emergency treatment of anaphylaxis. As physicians we know every pharmacological treatment natural or synthetic has the possibility of triggering an anaphylactic reaction I hope every DOM’s education will prepare him for this type of emergency. I know this manual will be a necessary resource.