- Northfield Acupuncture & Alternative Medicine Clinic619 East 6th
Texarkana, AR 71854(870) 772-8622
Clinic HoursMonClosedTue9am - 5pmWed9am - 5pmThu9am - 5pmFri9am - 5pmSat9am - 1pmSunClosed
- DisclaimerThe statements and opinions expressed by Dan Martin O.M.D., D.O.M. of Northfield Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine Clinic. Written, audio, video and other formats have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Information and/or treatments received from Dan Martin O.M.D., D.O.M. / Northfield Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine Clinic are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Treatments seen on this website may not be offered at this clinic.
• Supports muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and acid-base balance*
• Helps maintain normal blood pressure and cardiovascular health*
• Promotes a healthy water balance*
• Formulated with potassium bicarbonate
Potassium is an essential mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, including muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and acid-base balance.* • Potassium aids in the transport of nutrients in and out of cells, which makes it a vital component in many bodily functions.*
• Research indicates that having an adequate level of potassium maintains normal blood pressure and general cardiovascular health.*
• It also works with sodium in the body to promote a healthy water balance along with normal muscle and nerve function.*
• Potassium is found in several different foods, however supplementation may be necessary to ensure optimal levels.*
• Bio-Tech K-99 (Gluconate) is formulated with potassium gluconate.
Out of stock