Northfield Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine Clinic provides general practice oriental medicine and Alternative medical care and nutritional support for cancer patients.
Dan Martin D.O.M. is a rare find in doctors in this day and age. With the increased pace of new discoveries in technology and the never-ending demand of patients on a doctor’s existence, many doctors lack the personal touch. Often, patients leave an office feeling uncared-for and just another insurance form to file. Dan Martin D.O.M., however, is down to earth, visiting with patients as they receive treatments while treating them with respect and courtesy, lacking today in many major clinics. It is no wonder that many of Dan Martin D.O.M.’s patients come from as far as Maine and California to be under his care.
He is also a man of many talents: author, teacher and doctor, to name a few. It is Dan Martin D.O.M.’s desire to give people a choice when it comes to health care. He continually lobbies for patients’ rights as others try to restrict the freedoms patients have when seeking out their health care provider. He has served as the President of the Arkansas Association of Oriental Medicine for the last 5 years, an organization dedicated to protecting those rights of both the patient and the doctor.
— Tawnya Jonsek, patient
About Dan Martin D.O.M.
- Excelsior College. Associate in Science Degree, A.S.
- Excelsior College. Bachelor of Science Degree, B.S.
- Excelsior College Master of Health Sciences Degree, M.S.H.S.
- Beijing School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. Doctor of Oriental MedicineDegree, O.M.D.
Professional Memberships, Certifications and Licenses:
- Member American College for Advancement in Medicine. A.C.A.M.
- Member International College of Integrative Medicine. I.C.I.M.
- Past President Arkansas Association of Oriental Medicine. Ar.A.O.M
- Member American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T.
- Diplomate: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine N.C.C.A.O.M.
- Diplomate Candidate: American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T.
- Licensed Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques.
- American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology. A.B.C.M.T. Chelation and Intravenous Nutrition Training.
- Howw Toooo Seminars Certification in Alternative Medicine. Chelation, H2O2, Chelox & Intravenous Nutritional Therapy training. Skoshi Farr instructor.
- British Institute of Homeopathy â€“ Master Diploma Homeopathy. Cornell University-Plant Based Medicine Certificate.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Advanced Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient.
- Integrative Medicine Department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Herbs and Dietary supplements for the Cancer Patient.
- Introduction to Injection Therapy. Michael Young L.Ac.
- Continuing Education Universe of Health Services. Prolotherapy: Basic â€“ An Alternative and Complimentary Treatment for Acute and Chronic Pain.
- AcuInjection Pharmacology, Technique, Theory, Anatomy and Physiology & Risk Management â€“ Troy Sammons, M.Ac.O.M.
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association. N.A.D.A. Acupuncture Detox and Addiction Training.
- Ozark Life Institute of Therapy Technology. Certified Soft Tissue Manipulation.